The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1418 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/24/14
Nice creative entry! Humor infused with realities of "teaching"--nice job!

God bless~
02/24/14
Nice entry and a fun read.
02/26/14
I have a number of teacher friends and this is spot on. Creative and fun. I really enjoyed it.
02/27/14
Very creative and humorous. Thank you for sharing.
02/27/14
Congratulations on 1st place !!! How exciting for you. Your entry is humorous, engaging, realistic, and many more adjectives that elevated you to 1st place. Job well done.
02/27/14
Oh I love this humourous writing. Clever and out of the box for sure. Congratulations on your well deserved win.
02/27/14
Congratulations!

God bless~
02/27/14
Oh, this was so comical and such an entertaining read! Congratulations on your well deserved win!
This is really brilliant. You had me giggling the whole time. Congratulations on a well-deserved win.
02/28/14
Brilliant and hilarious.
The visualization of your line "Or I will stab you in the face with a dry erase marker" left me cracking up for the rest of your drama.
You missed a calling as a stand up comedian.
Thank you I needed that!
Congratulations!! Your creative format and the real-to-life content made this a great read.
03/25/14
I too loved this line: "Or I will stab you in the face with a dry erase marker." As a mom and a former homeschooler, I could relate more than I should admit. This was a very funny and engaging story. This format can be tricky but you executed it with great style and humor. Loved it.