The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2402 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/17/13
Oh wow, what a different and unique take on the whole rattled topic! This has a great flow to it, such creative word choices, and I love the happy ending. Great job.
05/22/13
Oh wow! Wow! Wow! Of course I wanted her to walk up and ring the door bell or for him to run after her. :( But you ended it right - you left the reader wanting more. Evil, evil:)
Well deserving of first place. I love this poem--beginning to end. Congratulations for crafting this amazing poem.
05/23/13
Congratulations on your 1st place win!
Great Poem. I like the rhythm and refrain. I like the story. Well done!
05/23/13
From title, opening sentence, and to the conclusion, this was indeed a winner. Congratulations!
Well deserved first place!A beautiful poem full of rich imagery. Congratulations.
Will she see it?
The bouquet of white daisies
So bright and clean,
Gathered in a golden bow,
Placed between two bins of trash.
What a beautiful picture of hope in this world. May we all see it, placed there by the One who loves us.
05/24/13
Your piece is absolutely captivating.
Well done and congratulations for your EC win with this spectacular piece.
05/24/13
Congrats Francy! Great job!
Beautiful! This is magnificent! Congratulations!
Wow! Congrats on an amazing piece of writing. The form was outstanding and the word pictures were so good. A very moving and creative piece, worthy of top honors! :-)