The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1075 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Powerful inspiratation in poetry. Your word choices and your message are wonderful!
08/02/12
Very descriptive and very inviting.
08/03/12
Beauty in words here I am! Wonderful and powerful poem. I loved the entire mesmerizing piece. Thank you.

God bless~
08/03/12
So much said in so few words--great job! Rhyme and meter: A+
08/06/12
Wonderfully written poem with a powerful message at the heart of the amazing imagery!
08/06/12
I'm not surprised this is yours, Loren! The descriptions are so rich! :)
08/06/12
Lovely descrptive language and a creative take on the topic. Well done.
08/06/12
I do write poetry; but I do not write poetry in rhyme. Your entry is exactly why I don't. I don't have the talent to write a poem such as this one and give it the justice it deserves. In my humble opinion, your entry was rhythmically perfect! It had so much to say in the body of this message. I'm just in awe of your talent. Excellent job!
08/07/12
I can only pray that someday I will write poetry like that. Stunning! I loved this. and thank you so much for these beautiful words.

God BLess
This is beautiful and quite thought provoking. I can close my eyes and hear God's voice in your words.
08/08/12
So few words yet such a powerful poem. Excellent!
08/09/12
Loren, your story may not have made the official top ten, but I just want to let you know that it was one of my personal top ten favorites! :) Your title was my favorite title, too!
Congratulations for ranking 19 overall!