The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1279 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
06/16/12
I like this piece very much. Thank you. Well written. Sweet. Gentle. Kind. Thank you for the illustrations you've portrayed about the pure, loving heart of our Master and Creator of the universe. Bless His holy Name!
Your creative allegory is inspirational--and right on topic.
06/18/12
I really enjoyed this story - it has a hint of a fairy story and I've always enjoyed them.
So that's how we get a new heart is it? Major job!
06/19/12
Oh wow. This is awesome! I can see this as a children's book. It reads like a Max Lucado children's book, actually. :)
06/20/12
Amen! What a lovely story solidifying Jesus' love and significance. Thank you so much. Fantastic job. This could be a children's book.

God bless~
I, too, could see this as a wonderful children's story, though it might be a bit confusing as to who "Jacob" is, when it's Jesus who makes our hearts new.
Loved how the boy responded - natural but powerful.
06/22/12
What a creative story! I loved the allegory of combining clay of repentence and faith to form the new heart with seeds added of the fruits of the Spirit. Your dialogue was excellent too. Congratulations!