The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 868 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
I love this article; it's so funny! Have you considered banana frozen yogurt? We make that and it's a wonderfully refreshing treat on a hot summer's day. What's a shoofly? I heard about Shoofly pie in a novel but never heard of it and now you are putting bananas in it? Curious. Great job with this entry.
06/02/12
Uh...that pie sounds delicious. I don't suppose you still have a slice, do you? *sigh* Just kidding, although it does make me hungry and I'm now in search of something sweet and yummy. Enjoyed this! It was well written and entertaining. God bless!
06/02/12
Ripe bananas, chocolate and pie....I'm in! A sweet entry for sure. Thanks. I enjoyed this. God Bless~
Loved this entry! Bananas always get the best of me too. Good sentences, short and to the point, humerous. Keep writing!
06/04/12
This was so witty and fun to read! I enjoyed your approach and the creativity this piece displays. Although you can never make enough banana bread for me, the pie did sound really good too. This was a delightful read. Thanks!
Hi -

Thank you.

This is sweet and precious.

A delightful read indeed.
06/07/12
Congrats! God Bless~
06/07/12
Good job Wilma! Congratulations! God bless!
Congratulations on your ribbon and for ranking 23 overall!
06/11/12
Great, fun entry! Made me laugh and think.

Congratulations.