The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1231 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/31/12
Very sweet and wonderfully thought provoking piece.

What amazing question...do you love me?

Good writing!
05/31/12
This was very clever and worked so very well. I like the continual transition from your poem and the biblical account between the Lord and Peter. That was crafted nicely. Good piece of writing here!
06/01/12
So beautifully written! ...do you love me...such a simple, yet profound question! Good job. God bless!
06/02/12
You obviously know your body. This entry is cleverly written and the simple question "Do you love me?" says it all. Excellent!
06/02/12
I'm so embarrassed...I meant "You obviously know your Bible!"
06/04/12
Profound and powerfully written. These three questions to Peter are in one of my favorite passages of scripture. Not only are they probing, but I see it as Jesus giving his servant who had failed three times another crack at it. We know Peter answered those questions with faithfulness in the rest of his life. Great message here.
This is beautiful and a lovely way to tell this story.
06/07/12
I love how you keep Jesus' words to Peter coming back to lift us from the internal declarations of faith and service - which can keep us at constant introspection - so we may reach out to extend his blessing to others. And you've done this without preaching. Well done.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level 3!