The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 620 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this study on these verses and the three different faces of God.

My only red ink might be picky but you used the topic phrase several times. For me, it was a tad more than you needed to make your point.

Your message is clear and a prudent one. Often I have heard or seen people struggle with the idea of three in one. You did an outstanding job explaining it.
04/20/12
Beautiful job with the topic, and an amazing description of the Trinity.

Thank you. God Bless~
04/20/12
This was a good piece. I agree the topic phrase was a bit overused. Also, a few blank lines in betwee paragraphs would have made it easier to move from thought to thought. A lot of good information and solid wisdom here. Good job!
04/21/12
I loved the analogy of the Trinity as the threefold cord. Thanks for sharing. God bless!
04/21/12
You have presented your case very well in the few words the challenge allows. I have seen many Players that behave like Spectators when the going gets tough and do a lot of asking why; I suspect you have, too. I would have liked you to have been able to expound on that a little but, alas, the word-count. Well-done piece.