The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1616 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/19/12
This is an enjoyable and satisfying article. It is on topic, and a great reminder even to us who have been blessed with a long marriage. It is certainly Christ who holds it all together and gives the strength needed for the heavy loads and the long haul.
You did a wonderful job with this devotion. This was a difficult topic and most wrote about the verse. I liked how you demonstrated it and brought in other verses to substantiate your message. Your prayer especially touched me and I found myself repeating it because it touched my heart and is a prayer I need right now.
04/20/12
Beautifully written, and well told. I especially loved the last part - the moving prayer that many will touch many.

Thank you. God Bless~
04/20/12
I liked the introduction about the technical aspects of rope making and then tying that into marriage. What a great picture you painted about having Christ at the center and the strength that He brings ... and that only He can bring. This was very well done!
04/21/12
This is a great devotional and I love how the threefold cord is applied to marriage. We all need to be reminded of this. Thanks for sharing and God bless!
04/26/12
Congratulations! good writing, and well deserved placing.
04/26/12
Sorry Edmond, Looked at the wrong list for placing. I do love this piece, and feel it will place in the division, though.
04/27/12
See! # 8 in Level 3. congrats.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level three!