The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 883 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Oh I enjoyed this. What an original take on the topic. Very out of the box. This kept my attention the whole way through. I really enjoyed how the husband supported his wife without tearing her down or making her feel stupid. This was a fun and educational read.
04/12/12
Nicely done. Great job of making one stop and reflect on things that happen in our lives. The husband was a darling and so patient and loving to the wife. Everyone's dream "hubby." LOL.

This was a lovely story. Thank you. God Bless~
04/12/12
I love a challenge entry where I learn something new. I especially love and entry that turns the challenge word on its ear. You've done all of that, and nicely.

I would have liked to have gotten to the point a little sooner, but it was well developed.
04/13/12
Good writing, and quite unique. I enjoyed learning and following your point.
04/13/12
Different, but great take on the topic. An excellent read. Loved the dialogue. Good job! God bless!
04/14/12
I really like this slice of life you've drawn for us here. Your characters are real and your dialogue is excellent and believable. And I learned something new. Great job! Thanks for sharing it.
Congratulations for ranking 12th in level three! (Actually you and I tied for 12th and for me that was a compliment because I REALLY liked your story :)