The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 949 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
HA HA HA HA! I seriously laughed for at least a full minute. I love this. What a great way to start my day. Excuse me __ HA AH HA HA AH AH HA AH HA!!!!!
03/01/12
Hysterical piece...and completely on topic.

It made me laugh and smile throughout the entire piece. Clever story!

Thanks for this. God Bless~
03/02/12
You built the story up perfectly, and ended with a hilarious bang. In the end, I had to fluctuate between laughing and feeling sorry for poor Steve! Great job!
03/02/12
The fact that Steve rushed in to display his dirty laundry before a full pizzaria shows his lack of understanding of the subtleties of life. I know a guy like this. They feel so strongly about things and when they hurt, they hurt deep.

This made for a very funny story, but in real life, how hard it would be to explain to Steve what had gone wrong. Great presentation.
03/03/12
You have such a fun method of storytelling that makes the reader smile even at the most subtle descriptions. Such as Brad's "sublime foot-skills."

This piece was hilarious, and really great for the topic. Loved it! :)
03/05/12
Ah ... I know two people exactly like this clumsy hulk. It was familiar territory and incredibly funny all the way through to the punch line. I once heard someone's chat up line - 'Yer dunt sweat much for a fat lass!'
03/05/12
What a joy to read this humorous tale! Poor Steve, you can't help but love him! Thanks for the great laugh! God bless!
03/06/12
Very funny! How we encourage people with the right words is certainly of utmost importance, and you've shown us in this story how wrong words can make a difference. LOL! An interesting read.
03/06/12
Yep, that probably didn't encourage her much. Ha! I enjoyed the clues your left throughout, and how nothing here ended as expected. Great work! I'm still smiling.
Congratulations for ranking 7th in level 3!
03/09/12
Congrats on ranking 7th, Noel! Loved this piece. :)
03/09/12
Well congratuflippinlations to you Noel. That's my noelogism!