The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 957 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
02/23/12
Very up to date and well written speculation of "Whitney's last hours" on earth.

Very sad ending of a very talented beautiful woman. Yet, beautiful "beginning" in her Father's kingdom.

Good job with this touching entry. God Bless~
02/24/12
Wow-a good speculation on what the singer's last hours may have been. I loved that her memorial service offered a platform for the gospel to be presented to a lost world! Thanks for this entry. God bless!
This is a lovely tribute to Whitney. There is such a valuable lesson in this. We often forget that celebrities are mere humans.
02/26/12
Nicely done.

I'm speechless. Can you believe it?

02/26/12
An excellent piece! I like the way you crafted your story to turnaround the mood in the middle with "God's plans prevailed." There is much truth in the fact that while men make their plans, it is ultimately the LORD's purpose that must prevail (Proverbs 16:9; 19:2; 20:24).
02/28/12
A very engaging story that holds your attention all the way through. I appreciate the account of this great talent's final hours and loved the "God prevails" aspect of the entire piece.
03/01/12
Very sensitive approach to a sadly premature end.