The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1985 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This one is perfect - I loved the way you tied everything together, even "Maggie" and "Magi". I would be surprised if you don't win an EC with this one.
A story to make you pause and reflect--one of the things I like best about a really well written story.
12/19/11
I liked this a lot. It is so easy to get trapped when we don't even realize we've entered a trap. You can convince yourself that all is well, but when the door to the trap is opened and we peek at the world outside our trap, we glimpse a life free of that which has entrapped us, and we find it appealing. Good job!
12/29/11
Thoroughly enjoyable, I found myself reading, wondering how the story was going to go. I had a good idea that it was going to end well, but that didn't stop me enjoying the journey it took.
12/29/11
I loved Maggie and her wisdom in meeting her husband halfway. A lovely story and a welldeserved win.
12/29/11
congratulations on your first place win! Nicely done. God Bless~
I predicted right - you've got first place! Congratulations!!!
12/29/11
Well done taking the Editor's choice, a win thoroughly deserved.
12/29/11
Absolutely perfect for the topic! Very well-deserved Editor's Choice!
12/31/11
Congratulations on such a well deserved first place win! This story was terrific! How true that virtual visits are filling needs for many that only real life socializing used to do. This story certainly makes you ponder where it all might lead. This was so well written! I thoroughly enjoyed the read!
12/31/11
What an enjoyable and creatively-written story. Congrats on top honors!