The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1312 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow, how creative! I enjoyed reading this. Kept my attention the whole way through. I couldn't wait to figure what it was all about. Awesome ending.
12/15/11
This was like reading a Sci-Fi novel. Good job and a unique way of using the topic. I enjoyed it. God bless~
12/15/11
True creativity at work here. Great job!
12/16/11
Well done and very imaginative; the extended pun was fun to read. A note, be careful of overusing exclamation points.
12/16/11
This certainly is a creative use of the topic. I confess to being confused all the way through to the last line when it all fell into place,so it kept my attention focused! Well done!
12/16/11
I loved this read. You have a great imagination. It is so futuristic -- or is it?
12/17/11
Highly creative! I had to laugh at the "angry pigs" as opposed to "angry birds." I seriously don't see what all the fuss is over that game. ;)

Cool take on the social network topic. Nice job with the 666BOX.
12/19/11
This was so wonderful and so much fun to read! So many things about it ... creative, well written, it held my interest all the way through.

I could see this as a SCI-FI novel series. And in it all, there was a solid gospel message too.

Excellent job!
12/27/11
I so rarely see good Sci-Fi submissions; love this! Good job, I kept reading to figure out what on earth was going on.