The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/04/11
This is a good message and flowed along well but you seem to have missed the topic. There was uploading and downloading in one paragraph but nothing relating to a computer. However it was still an interesting and well written piece.
12/07/11
Beautiful meditative piece. I felt the MC's ache in his heart for the Lord. Nicely done. Interesting way of keeping on topic-by incorporating it into your "talk with Jesus."

Good job - God Bless~
This devotion really touched my heart. I just got out of the hospital tonight and have been struggling to grab hold and do the most I can with the bad days and not become overwhelmed.

You may have been a tad weak on topic. I did like the scripture you used and have no doubt God wanted me to read this right now.
12/15/11
An excellent devotional packed with much truth. How difficult it is to remain joyful and motivated when things aren't going so smooth. The scenarios you mentioned are down to earth, and I can comprehend well what you have written. For the prayer, it would help if you italicize it for better reading to separate it from the main text.

I am with you in prayer for all of us to seek the Lord to help us continuously be refreshed with reminders of God's goodness and provisions, even in the dark times of our lives. Thank you for sharing this. God bless.