The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1274 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/09/11
Beautiful words and passages to describe our Lord of Lords, and King of Kings. I enjoyed this..It could be used as a devotional in church. Nicely done, God Bless~
My favorite hymn is "How Great Thou Art." This poem brought it to mind. The words of this poem are beautiful and I found myself drawn into a state of worship as I read through the lines.
09/12/11
I agree with Marcella, it felt like a poem of worship…it was beautiful with peaceful and powerful images, all showing God’s fingerprints on their existence!
This is beautiful. I, too look at the stars and hear the geese and wonder how one doesn't believe. Congratulations for ranking 7th in Masters and 13th overall.
09/16/11
I too was blessed as I read your poem. It felt like a contemporary psalm in praise of our Creator. Lovely, descriptive phrases. Congratulations, my friend.
: ) How can one not be persuaded; and I might add, persuaded by the beauty of the art of the written word as shown here!
This has to be one of the best things you've ever written. "Exquisite" doesn't begin to do it justice. It flows, it's serene, it's majestic, it almost rises as a beautiful symphony to give thanks to the creator for giving us mortals such undeserved beauty all around us. It was such a joy to read this, my dear friend! Kudos!