The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 776 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/02/11
Well Gunther certainly had great expectations! Unusual story but perhaps a bit more dialogue would help to break the paragraphs up.
09/03/11
This was well told, and had interesting sides to it. Thanks for sharing. God bless~
09/05/11
I don’t really know what to make of this, it would have seemed realistic if it had been shone that Gunther was dreaming. Or maybe he was still having a vision through the ruby but that didn’t seem clear. At any rate it was certainly an interesting read and analogy wise it shows God can certainly bring us further and higher than we could imagine.
I really enjoyed this story about a lonely, young writer in love but she seems out of reach. I also understand the feeling of just waiting to die while asking God if I have apurpose. My imagination helps me escape and is God's way of telling me he does have a purpose and expects quite a bit from me. I think this isfresh, well-written imaginative story.
09/15/11
Mick, glad to see you are still writing here... as usual your writing is very creative and stretches the imagination. I always enjoy reading your entries. I hope you are well, my friend!