The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1067 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
It's not always about what we say, but how we live our lives. Skuffer's decision to reject personal wealth in order to evangelize obviously made the right impression on his father.

Well written, and an enjoyable read.
I enjoyed this well-written story. I liked how the MC could appreciate the paradise God made on earth at the same time he was developing a love for bringing folks to a heavenly paradise.
07/26/11
Great profile of your characters and how they interact. As an Aussie it was nice to have our own Surfers Paradise (nice play on the topic) brought into the story. I also enjoyed how you portrayed God's grace working through the whole piece.
07/26/11
I really enjoyed this story but to be honest I felt midway of the third paragraph, that I was taken from the story into a commercial break to promote Gold Coast City! To me, all of that information about “surfer’s paradise” was not relevant to the story and in my opinion, instead detracted just a like a commercial does!

But that aside, your story had strong, likable characters whose intertwining life-choice stories made a good read showing how our life-choices can and does affect and testify to others! We should all remember that as we go about our lives, so your story gives a great message!!
07/28/11
Great story and a wonderful reminder that the witness for Christ can be any age and the audience is sometimes the parents!