The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2069 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
A stunning story. Well-done.
This is very, very good. Like a golden author come to pay us a visit and allow us to read what it is to write masterfully. I enjoyed every word. A sad tale, truly told, but you sunk me right in the middle of it. And there I sat, in your rain, at your mercy. Thank you very much. I exprienced greatness, tempered with the humility of anointed talent.
02/19/11
You swept me away completely. I don't think I breathed until I got to the end. Incredibly powerful.
02/20/11
Oh Wow! This has to be made into a full length novel.
02/20/11
Wonderfully written. The movement between the scenes was seamless and I could see all of it happening. Now we have to know what happens next! Great job.
I want to write like this when I grow up!
02/22/11
Your writing is pure joy to read. Fabulous!
This is amazing. As others have said, it needs to be a full novel. Wonderful writing.
02/22/11
Oh my! I agree with Catrina...but when I grow up if I can write only half this good, I'd be happy This was remarkable, intense, intriguing, chilling. Wowzers.
Wonderful writing--a story to remember!
This is A spectacular example of a well-written puce. The characters were exquisite and so believable.
02/24/11
Everything wonderful and grand has been said, but I'll try to be original:-)
An authentic Out-of-the-box story. Grand slammer...five stars and.....
Congratulations on yur well deserved win with this amazing story.
Wonderful. You pulled us in with your strong descriptions and maintained the tension throughout. Well done. Congratulations on your win! This is an exceptional work.
02/24/11
What can I say that hasn't already been said? This one was out of the ball park! I stand in awe!
02/24/11
Amazing what the right words in the right places can create! Superb.
02/24/11
Once again, excellent work. Glad to see it recognized! Congrats on the EC!
A sincere WELL DONE, Ann. I loved this piece from the start. A no-doubt deserved first place and bob contender.
Ah. Mystery, suspense and an awesome story rolled into one. I really liked it--especially the way the title played into the ending. It was rather haunting. Nicely done and congrats on your win! ^_^
Congratulations, Ann. Your writing is absolutely outstanding.
02/24/11
Congratulations! This is wonderful.
When I first read this last week, I had it pegged as your work, Ann; and I also thought now this is a winner. Glad to see my instincts were spot on. Congratulations!