The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 879 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/30/11
Really?
I'm the first?
That's strange because your title and story is compelling!
Great work!
My heart was thumping throughout the whole read. I was pretty sure it was an accident and seemed strange that they wouldn't look there but it added more suspense. I liked how the husband blamed the wife. It seems so real. I think_ you could have ended it with the rabid skunk. Great story.
Had my attention all the way through. I know the challenge is limited by word count, but I would love to read more of this story.
This was mesmerizing! I too, would love to read more. However, I do pray this is not something you actually lived through, but instead, a great work of fiction!
01/31/11
Riveting stuff, and I agree with AnneMarie in hoping that it is not part of your personal story.
02/01/11
Wow, what an intense piece of writing. The title makes you want to read it, then once you begin you are caught in the drama. I really enjoyed it.
02/01/11
Oh wow! So sad. What a chilling entry.
02/01/11
Your writing engages the reader into the mystery unfolding on the page. So glad that the MC was able to experience a sense of closure at the end. Good job.