The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1513 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/10/10
Love this! Just excellent. Your characters and the interactions are flawless.
12/11/10
This story has the same powers as that bottle of coke. It opened happiness in me and I can't stop smiling.

Very, very nice.
12/11/10
Soooo good. You captured atmosphere SO well in this. LOVE it.
Oh this is such a sweet story about love and forgiveness. I really enjoyed it. I expect it will do quite well.
12/14/10
I love the interaction between these two, which is enhanced by the transparency of your word pictures. Great work, Sara.
12/14/10
What a great story for this week's challenge. Loved the interaction of the characters, the drama, the forgiveness. Exceptionally well-written.
Oh, I hope this is a winner! so well written - the little details and the stilted conversation and the powerful emotions. You tugged on my heart with this one.
12/15/10
Loved everything about this emotional story. You brought me right back to my own childhood and precious memories with my grandpa. Awesome.
12/15/10
What a heart-warming tale of forgiveness and love! Loved your grandpa character.

This looks like a winner to me!
12/16/10
Way to go, Sara! So glad this placed high. It was one of my favorites. :)
Highly commended, indeed! This story gave me such a warm feeling. You go, Girl!
Sara, Congratulations on your HC win. Great story.