The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1051 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
12/02/10
Very well-written & uplifting poem. Nice job!
12/03/10
Great how you have emphasised the role of the church as the body of Christ continuing Jesus' ministry in day to day - rather than dramatic ways. Very positive stuff!
12/03/10
Great job of expressing his sorrow in this soulful poem. I'm glad the church was able to be Jesus to this man.
...but your body's language now is love...

Great way to portray God's body language. Keep writing!
a jarring, honest piece of literature. I liked the line about Jesus dancing above the whole church. And the church body's language being that of God. Well thought out and executed; touching and encouraging. A great metaphor to encourage all who feel paralized by life. Great job.
Oh this is a touching piece. It brought a lump to my throat.
12/06/10
I too got a lump in my throat at your MC's pain. Great job!
12/06/10
What a lovely take on the topic. Jarring, but a fabulous message.
12/08/10
Raw, honest, hopefilled. Does one say well done to a cry like that? I do so in the context of a written piece. It also stirrs in me the knowledge of the trust Jesus puts in us the church to care for the wounded.
Congratulations for placing 7th in your level and 20th overall!
12/10/10
Congratulations on your recognition for this powerful and well-deserved entry. Great job!