The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 831 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! Very captivating writing. I couldn't stop reading and wasn't sure where it all was going which made it all the more interesting. Great writing!
11/28/10
You definitely kept my attention in this piece. Good job!
11/29/10
Nice dramatic read. I enjoyed the thief & cop/husband parallels. I had to look up the word "balaclava" as it was hard picturing the thief wearing a Greek dessert.
11/29/10
I don't know anything about a Greek dessert! Captivating reading.
11/30/10
Very dramatic, action-packed story. I'm not sure if there was a cop or a husband was under the balaclava, and I'm not sure if there are any deserts in Greece!!!
12/01/10
This was quite a captivating story...full of intrigue, drama, action, strong characterization. And also entertaining. Well done.
Wow this was a thrilling tale. I was holding my breath while I was reading it. You did a great job with pulling me in.

At first I was horrified that she might be calling her husband to his death, not that he doesn't deserve to be punished, but she didn't seem like the vindictive self-help type.

I like the way you handled it with dignity and faith. Great story, one of my favorites for sure!
12/01/10
Excellent piece! Suspenseful, creative use of theme, well-written prose, and plot.

Loved it.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level 3 and 16th overall.
Congratulations for placing 8th in level 3 and 16th overall.