The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 981 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/21/10
I like every bit of this story from beginning to end, especially the surprise at the end. The dialogue was believable, it seemed quaint and appropriate to that time period. Not to take away from other well-written stories (there have been many), this is one of my favorites thus far.
This is a great story. I was holding my breath for the son. You really surprised me with the ending. Nice read from beginning to end.
Really great to read - a wonderful story. It did take me by surprise but in another sense is not surprising! The wonderful workings of God! Great writing.
10/25/10
This is a good illustration of those conversations we imagine, when the reality is totally different. It also shows the guiding hand of God, with Him doing exceeding, abundantly above all we could ask or think. Good writing.
10/27/10
I don't think I've read any other imaginary conversations this week--very creative!
Congratulations on a great placing!!!
Very creative, Amanda. i wanted to congratulate you on your finish! Great job.
11/07/10
Excellent depiction of the internal ebbs and flows of confirming God's call and of communicating to those closest to us. Good to see your effort recognised.