The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1357 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/13/10
I really liked this. I was remembering the feelings along with them. Blessings, Ruth
Oh this is so wonderful. the descriptions so perfect not only could I see them but I could feel them.
08/16/10
Your words brought a mirade of feelings to life in this beautifully written poem. I'm applauding--can you hear?
08/19/10
Holly, I just had the opportunity to read this when I saw it won an EC. Wow! Just wonderful! What a dramatic take on the topic and done so very well. Very deserving!

Mona
Congratulations on a very deserved EC! Also, absolutely love your phrase: kaleidoscope touch.
08/20/10
This is so well crafted, I hardly know where to begin. You've taken a word that brings an image for seeing and transformed it to another dimension. This poetry is worth relishing again and again. Congratulations on your most well-deserved win.
I thought I commented on this last week! I'm glad to see it so high on the list - the topic is felt (literally) in each stanza. When realization hit that she was blind, it was a turning point that made your exquisitely executed verses even more delightful. The last line is a winner! Many congrats. :-)