What makes tiny Tim go "EEK!"?
- small kids that swipe his favorite ball
- big dogs that prowl with heavy paw
- and gooey aunts who prod his jaw
These things make tiny Tim to shriek!
What makes Timmy’s mum go "EEK!"?
- a little furry got-lost mouse
- a muddy mess within her house
- all creepy things that raise her pulse
These things make Timmy’s mum to shriek!
What makes Timmy’s sis go "EEK!"?
- a hairy, scary spider queen
- a bully boy who's awful mean
- old moldy bread that's now turned green
These things make Timmy’s sis to shriek!
What makes Timmy’s dad go "EEK!"?
- when Tim with fire delights to play
- when Mum shows him the bill to pay
- when sis insists on her own way
These things make Timmy’s dad to shriek!
And so they all do "EEK!" and squeak
as do we all, for we are weak.
But thankfully we have a Knight
who comes to us, e'en in our fright,
and makes us bold
in his strong hold
so all our "EEK"s can turn out right.
The opinions expressed by authors may not necessarily reflect the opinion of FaithWriters.com.
Accept Jesus as Your Lord and Savior Right Now - CLICK HERE
JOIN US at FaithWriters for Free. Grow as a Writer and Spread the Gospel.