The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 854 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Thanks for sharing these devotional thoughts. They are worth holding on to.
02/08/10
Well done.
A very touching piece. I could feel your pain. Good job.
I recognize the struggle because you told it well. Keep letting God bless others through your expressive words. Thank you for sharing your soul.
Very open and believable struggle going on before our eyes. You did a great job in the reflective responses of God and the grr factor in trusting and letting go.
Laying your heart out bare before the Lord will surely help others going through the same situation. May God bring His plans to pass for your daughter and help you with all that is in your hand to do.
This was a very moving piece. I actually had to blink back tears. Well written.
02/11/10
Beautiful! Spoke to me and that is why we write.
02/11/10
A very lovely testimony of priceless lessons that the Lord has taught you and is using you to teach others.

I love the mental conversation with God. I can relate to praying like this at times. . . knowing the answer that the Lord is giving, but still struggling to let go and let God handle the situation. Very well-written and moving!
02/11/10
Incredibly moving and real! Thanks so much for sharing this intensely personal moment with us. Good job.