The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2117 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/15/10
I liked it, good job!
This is one of the best reads of the week. It hooked me in right from the beginning and I wanted to keep reading. Great job and a strong message. Good title, too! Awesome.
01/18/10
Good on the doc! Great job writing. You had me in the room, aching with the people's arms, and glad the doc gave her a bit of her own... then the little bit that her heart was changed.
01/18/10
Very strong, well-written story! I really liked the ending.....she got a taste of her own medicine, huh? :):)
Excellent character studies "shown" here. I enjoyed the story.
I like Dr. Swanson!!
01/19/10
I really enjoyed your story--great characters who hooked me into the scene and a perfect ending.
01/20/10
A shot of her own medicine! Great writing job!
01/21/10
You had tears in my eyes... I am a nurse and I have worked with other nurses like the one in the story. Really well written and very well deserved wins in level and Editor's Choice! Congratulations!!!
01/21/10
Wow. . . what a horrid nurse but a great lesson learned for those of us who get too focused on the task and not the people involved. Great Job!
Congratulations! I admit I winced all the way through this story. I hate shots and usually get the in-a-hurry nurse. When I get someone who is friendly and kind I always comment on it and tell them how much I appreciate it.
01/21/10
Congratulations on your placing, and for not labouring the point. Very well done.
01/21/10
Excellent work! Congratulations on your placement. ^_^
01/23/10
Congratulations on your placement....it was well-deserved! :)