The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1114 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/15/09
I enjoyed your story about Lydia. Although so little is said about her in the Bible, you've written a creative story here. Very nice work!
I love research and you weaved what you learned so efortlessly into a very intersting story. I enjoyed it very much.
11/16/09
Interesting story. I am wondering about The belt that floats away; how does that tie into the story? Also, the title does not seem to belong for there was no mention of never needing the dagger.
11/16/09
Your story of the little known Lydia is nicely told with lots of detail and imagination. I enjoyed reading it.
I'm always in awe of those who can write historical fiction; especially when it's done well as you've done here. My only observation is that you included your title in the body of your article at the top. To save on word count, that doesn't need to be done. Nice job!
Your research was evident as there were so many incredible details. I appreciated seeing the moment in time you created.
11/16/09
Great job!! I loved this and felt that I learned a little something,a nice bonus!!

Your descriptions made the reading easy and pleasant.
Excellent work!!

11/16/09
Very interesting! I found myself wanting to know more and more about the would-be assassin. Well done!