The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1463 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/22/05
I loved this! Truly inspired wackiness, skilfully written.
08/24/05
Very much fun! I especially loved the way your slipped scripture in there unaware. Lost luggage but of course :)
08/25/05
Different, I liked it but then agin I do tend to like strange things. I bet you had fun with this.
08/25/05
Fun read! Good mixed up plays on words!
08/25/05
Where's my icon with the brow that raises? Tee hee. I think I saw this movie once. :)
08/25/05
Funny and bizarre! What an imagination! Great title too.
Couldn't stop laughing! Thanks!
Reminds me of "Get Smart." Very funny, twisted, silly. Wow! :)
08/26/05
Your title got me. =) I liked the interestingly funny dialogue and story itself. You've got a great imagination! And sense of humor...
08/26/05
Too cute!
Hilarious! Just one question: Where did this COME FROM?!?
08/27/05
I'm very distraught to say that this is actually good enough to be a contender ..... to what depths will the Faithwriters challenge continue to sink!?! ;-)
Wow! I was curious as to the title. I read it and as I did, I could vividly see Steve Martin as Mr. Nailclipper! Good job!
*snicker* I kept waiting for him to wake up from his dream--but maybe *gasp* that's the poor guy's real life! Haha! Very funny!