The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1063 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Sweet story! Neat format. Loved the ending. Good job!
10/09/09
Loved the format of your story. Made me want to read more. And I hope mama learned to pick her battles more carefully.
Sweet story that I really enjoyed...So many important issues that are written about in a wonderful soft caring voice. Nice job!
10/09/09
Very sweet--I enjoyed seeing this character grow, and to see the changing nature of her relationships. Nice job.
Good story. The title caught my eye. I enjoyed the idea of reading a diary. It wasn't too wordy either. Well done.
10/13/09
I liked reading this article. My only concern is that the writing style doesn't always seem to fit with the age of Sarah. At 10, she seemed to write a little older, and at almost 14, I felt like she wrote a little young for age. Of course, I might be the only one that feels this way, though. Overall, though, I defiantely enjoyed reading this article.
10/13/09
Yes, a very sweet story of diary keeping. Loved its simplicity and it was an enjoyable read. Thank you - Colin
10/15/09
Very nice story. Nicely done. Good job.
08/23/10
Teresa, I'm going to feature this clever story on the Front Pages showcase for the week of September 20. Look for it on the Faithwriters Home page--and congratulations!