The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 812 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Lots of great word pictures here! I'm not a dog person but I think I could be this kind of dog's person. :-) Good job!

(For easier flow for the reader, might I suggest making sure there are spaces between paragraphs? Thanks!)
10/09/09
I am a dog person and have the perfect dog when it comes to seeing God's love through the eyes of my golden retriever. Some day, probably within the next two years, I'll miss walking with God...I mean my dog.
10/09/09
What a great dog!
10/09/09
Grat dog story. having one like that of our own right now, i would have liked to see and hear more about how it affected your daughter. perhaps that would make a good follow up, though.
I had tears in my eyes at the end. What a touching story. Aren't dogs great? They are examples to us of what Christ's love looks like. It is unconditional and is given to us even when we don't deserve it.

My only recommendation would be to put spaces between paragraphs to make it a bit easier to read, but that is a minor suggestion. This was a great story, and I appreciate you sharing it with us.
10/13/09
This is an excellent and touching story, and well written. Thanks for sharing it.