The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1651 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Haha! I guessed right! Enjoyed it as usual. :-)
08/09/05
So happy that he found Monique-well done! Very nice as always..
God bless ya, littlelight
08/10/05
Aaah! The saga continues! Well done.
08/11/05
Your story continues to entertain. And fitting each one within the topic takes skill! Well done.
Blessings, Lynda
This was my first guess as to which one was yours. Great job. Looking forward to read more...
08/11/05
I actually think I would enjoy such an "enforced" retreat. I'm enjoying your saga.
08/11/05
Finally :) can't wait to read the next installment :)
08/12/05
tres-bien! You have great talent. Keep it up!
Monique! I was as excited as her father when he said that name! Can't wait to see what comes next!
08/12/05
Hang on ... I must have missed last week ... what happened to Margaret?! But finally, here is Monique. Whew.
Sometimes I wish I could take a retreat like this to a monastery type setting to regroup. Alas, family and church keep me from really retreating. You made me long for that. Very well done addition to your novel.
08/15/05
Loved the way that you outlined the place. I could really picture it. It had a definite power of place. and whatever is to become of Monique?
08/15/05
I'm just catching up on my reading, after 10 days away from the net.
The story continues to intrigue. Helga