The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2127 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/23/09
awesome!!!
loved your format!

praise the Lord for mothers, and everything they get done!
:)
You should submit this somewhere for Mothers Day!
04/24/09
I like this format - and your cadence is well done. Nice job! And good message. :)
04/24/09
How true! Awesome writing.
04/28/09
Very clever! I enjoyed every bit of this. And even as a mother of adult childen--it's still never done! Super entry.
Very creatively done for this topic. It looks like a special Mothers' Day Card. I enjoyed this immensely.
You are oh so very creative with every entry that you write. And I always love your titles. They are the best! Superb job with this, and I hope that it gets read at your church on Mother's Day.
Whooo hoooo! I knew this was you! What an amazing Mother's Day gift. I am printing this out to share with the moms in my life. Congrats on the top ten EC finish. Excellent job!
Simply delightful! I've got to get Mom to read it. Wonderful, Lalee! And congrats! ^_^
04/30/09
What a wonderful piece this was to read. I agree, this is one that needs to be shared...somewhere, anywhere, everywhere. Congratulations!
Woo Hoo...Hurrah...I'm proud of you...Congratulations on a lovely piece.
WOW! I can realte to this fun poem. So true. I love this. Thanks!