The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1191 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/18/09
What a privilege to be the first to comment on this very funny and completely touching story. The mc's love for her dad is gentle and respectful and so loving.

I could totally picture George, too...in fact, I think he's my angel! Good job.
04/19/09
Humorous but tender. Loved the snuggie detail! Tee hee.
04/19/09
Comical and fun to read, although I'll admit that it took me a second read to get the narrator's identity. Fun voice.
This is fun. I enjoyed it and the MC's imagination. I always picture my guardian angel as being exhausted from keeping my accident-prone self from harm. Good job.
04/19/09
A sweet story, with nice comical touches. Very creative!
By George, I think you're onto something here...a guardian angel with a great sense of humor. What a fun read!
04/21/09
I loved the humor in this story. My grandma was the opposite we wore winter coats in the summer visiting her. I enjoyed the fresh look at our guardian angels.
04/21/09
I own and wear regularly, a hot pink t-shirt that has a line drawing of a chick and says: I'm still a hot chick, it just comes in flashes!

I could totally relate,and really enjoyed this one.