The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1400 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
01/22/09
Wonderful—it feels so authentic, not only historically, but as though YOU were there to see and feel it all.
01/23/09
Thanks, I felt like was walking there with you.
01/23/09
Your descriptions are so vivid and colorful and add much to this fascinating historical narrative!

Blessings on your writing! :)
This outstanding story is the most interesting way to present history. Your word choices are superb.
01/24/09
Just beautifully described and portrayed. I was taken away with you for certain.
01/26/09
An incredible historical journey, well chronicled.
Very authentic. It is as though you were literally the MC telling your own real story.
01/27/09
What a cool take on the topic...well written. It felt very authentic. Great job!
01/27/09
I really liked this. I work with elementary children, and I could imagine expanding this story into a novel for young people. Good job!
I really enjoyed this narrative from one of the first settlers of New Zealand, especially since it pre-dates my own entry and I had read a little about it in my own research. Great job with this first person account!
It's all good, but I love the mention of the sandalwood...one of my favorite memories of India. Good job.
02/09/09
You thoroughly engaged this reader. I wanted to read more! This makes the beginnings of a great novel! :)