The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2074 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/19/05
Great job! Very well written. Transported me right back to the times.
07/20/05
I liked the thought of being there. That is how I felt. Very nicely written. I could sense the joy in having heard the word being read to them. God bless ya, littlelight
Beautiful story! A winner with me. You made me believe that I was there.
07/22/05
Yes, a great sense of presence and of joy. Really enjoy a well written article that transports me back to biblical times. Well done.
07/22/05
Excellent - you opened up scripture and let us see a glimpse of what it was like to be there.
07/22/05
I love the way she started sitting primly and ended up shouting and dancing with joy. Fantastic!
07/22/05
Wonderful retelling. Drew me in and kept me there throughout. Excellent writing, as always.
Blessings, Lynda
Nice involvement with Old Testament scripture. Made this segment come alive and seem very realistic!! Good job. :-)
Nice involvement with Old Testament scripture. Made this segment come alive and seem very realistic!! Good job. :-)
07/23/05
Watch redundant use of proper nouns to start sentences. Very introspective and interesting. Thanks for posting.
07/24/05
A very fun and well written entry! Enjoyed it :)
07/27/05
Hi Amy! I'm just popping in to let you know that "The Joy of Adonai" was in the semi-finals for the Camping Challenge - so you are definitely on a roll! Be encouraged. Love, Deb (Challenge Coordinator)