The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1559 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
09/13/08
Very nicely done - you captured the mood of the congregation, and the change, very well. Very well crafted also.
09/14/08
Oh wow! You are an excellent poet. Love the message you shared. So very talented!
09/14/08
I really like how this is written. This is how a "church" is supposed to work. I love your lesson.
Love the change in the congregation, great message.
09/14/08
Love the title--it perfectly fits the mood of the poem, and captures the very important lesson you've given us here!
Very Nice. I'm not a poet, but I really enjoyed this one. It reminded me of a church I know of. I'm glad got their attention and they did the right thing. Great!
09/16/08
I enjoyed the flow and content of this poem. A wonderful reminder to consider others before ourselves. Thanks!
Very nice. I love the response of the congregation once the widow's need was known!
09/17/08
INcredible. ENtertaining. WONderful. What a creative way to approach the topic, and it had perfect flow. Loved it!
Great job ... from the title to the end. Very well done.
09/18/08
Nice reminder to work towards unity in the body.