The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1607 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Good night! Now, I won't be able to think of anything else all day wondering what happened next! There should be a law against this! Your writing skills are excellent! Surely there will be some way for us to find out what happens next! We're begging! PLEASE!
I'll never look at crepe hearts the same again! (I may never eat french fries either until I know what happened!)
05/23/05
What do they do about birthdays! Hope you're working on it! Loved it!
05/23/05
very good writing here. One of the best of the week!
05/23/05
Awesome entry! There should be more writing like this. Keep up the good work!
Ooo, very interesting story! Well done--I loved it.
05/24/05
Tightly written, with great description of the place and event and development of realistic characters.
My only comment....MORE, MORE, MORE!
05/27/05
The suspence mounts. This is so exciting! I can't wait for the next installment. :)
05/30/05
I felt I was reading the start of a mystery or detective novel. You pulled me along waiting with suspense. Excellent writing.
07/13/05
That is my kind of book! I loved every sentence, description and anticipation of the next move. I notice a wonderful theory unfold in writing suspense, is that the persons involved are extremely aware of surroundings, and of other people's comings and goings. It adds the right seasoning to a novel.
Wonderful writing!