The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
10/11/07
What a wonderful experience, beautifully told, and makes me appreciate once more the hand of the Creator in the world that surrounds me. Well done.
10/11/07
I wish I could have been a part of such a beautiful, holy moment! That must have been great. You expressed the scenery and the experience in vivid detail. I could almost hear the raised voices of the women praising their God.
Makes me wish I'd have been there.
I can't think of anything more breathtaking than the spontaneous worship set against the backdrop of God's marvelous creation you have just described so artfully. A real masterpiece and so authentic.
10/12/07
Love the weaving of the song through this piece. I was lifted up with you.
10/12/07
This piece was tender and moving, yet powerful. I found this last part to be particularly inspired by God:
"Hands outstretched, I prayed for those around us; for eyes to be opened, for souls to be touched, for lives to be transformed as we sang."

True worship does not want to stay contained....it wants others to taste it, too. God is all over this testimony for sure!
This is a beautiful story of worship. I love the lyrics woven throughout.
10/14/07
Creative and effective concept in weaving the song with the story. Great job. God bless.

You drew me into your mystical moment. Your great skills perform mightily for our dear Lord.
10/15/07
Wow! What an experience. Your vivid descriptions took us there. I enjoyed the "Lego-block buildings" and "royal seas that wrinkled gently in the breeze." Now that beautiful song is running through my mind. Wonderful writing!
10/16/07
Beautiful--I especially liked the sentence that began "It was almost tangible..." And you've used one of my favorite songs, too. Very, very nice.
10/19/07
Congratulations on your EC. This is beautifully written. I felt like I was there with you.
Congrats on your highly commended. Sorry I didn't read this earlier this week. It's lovely, and I like knowing that it's true!