The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1520 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
08/23/07
And I thought you had it altogether. Like with the saints of the old and new testaments it's good to know I'm not the only ditz on the planet. I've spent 12% of my 66 years standing in front of my refrigerator wondering why I'm there. When all else fails fake it...take it from a pro. Thanks for joining the club, next year I'll step down as president and you can take over.
08/24/07
But just think, once you get past menopause, you'll be a new woman — though, like me, you'll still have to work to lose that weight! Great story.
I love your humor. Your descriptions are so visual, I was there with you looking for the car!
Why I still love Wal-Mart the store America loves to hate: they number their rows. Helps a lot when I can remember the number.

Really great humor and conversational tone. You definitely connected.
08/30/07
So that's what my problem is? I thought I had early dementia or something:) I liked this especially the beginning, with the new wrinkles and etc. You speak for a lot of women. Good job!
11/11/07
Oh, your story made me laugh! I'm in my "jubilee" year right now, and boy! are you ever right about the memory fog. Very enjoyable entry.