The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1327 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/21/07
This felt so real. The dialog, the emotions, everything felt completely authentic. Great storytelling.
I am surprised that you haven't received more comments...yet again, I'm not. Divorce is a difficult topic in the christian community. I applaud this story and you, the story-teller. This is absolutely excellent: the writing, the message, and the comfort for those who can receive it. I'm divorced. I know. Don't stop writing on difficult situations. Someone will read this and it will turn them in the right direction. God bless you.
If only more people could take your message to heart, there would be so much more "happiness" in the world. I hate to see marriages torn apart, and as seen by your writings, some just might need a little repair from time to time. BTW I especially liked the question of how she prayed...a question whose answer can be very profound.
07/25/07
Wonderful take on the topic. You did a great job of showing how others can't make us happy -- and it isn't their job to make us happy. Easy to read ... great glow ... important message.
I think Nan is on her way to finding the happiness she's looking for! The note of hope you wove through here is wonderful. I enjoyed reading this, the dialouge the characters. I especially liked Sarah. She was great. Good job with this. I really enjoyed the read. ^_^
This is a great message. I want to print it out and show it to a few friends! Good, solid writing. I hope this does well.