The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 835 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
07/20/07
Excellent! A definite favorite. Well written and a testimony of being happy in Christ. Nicely done :)
07/23/07
My suspicion is that the more you say: "I'd be happy to" the more you come to really mean it no matter what the circumstances. Unusual approach which gave your piece a unique flavour. Nice work.
07/26/07
Wonderful message in this piece. Congrats on your win.
Congratulation on your win! Excellent message and very well written.
07/26/07
Congratulations! A winning entry!
07/26/07
Congratulations -- I really enjoyed reading this piece. What a wonderful message.
07/27/07
I really liked this! Congrats on placing 3rd in Advanced!
07/27/07
This brought tears to my eyes. You did a great job of highlighting what a difference attitude can make--to you and others--in those special moments of life. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on your win!
I can't believe I missed reading this earlier. It's great! I loved the repitition, "I'd be happy to." There are people with this attitude and they are such blessings to everyone they meet. Thank for sharing this inspirational story. Congrats on placing! Good job.
08/01/07
Fantastic! Very well written. Please, do not tell anyone about the tear in my eye!
Thank you all for your kind and encouraging comments. What a great place FaithWriters is!
Be blessed and happy writing. :O)