The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1814 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/10/07
Cool — history and romance! This is very good.
05/11/07
Okay, I'll bite:)

Excellent story. Being a romantic at heart, I loved this story, and it fits the historical genre thingies.
Great character development and dialogue. Super job, and of coarse I liked the title and the hero's name.
God bless,
sirwilliam
05/11/07
This is my kind of historical writing! Great writing!
Pitter,patter... my heart loved this! great romance set in an historical setting.
05/13/07
Awwwww! yes, that's the first thing that came to mind. I really enjoyed it. Loved the charachterization, the conversation spot on, historically accurate as far as I can tell...this was really goo. Keep up the good work!
05/14/07
A historical romance--I love 'em! You captured everything so well--Great job!! :-)
05/15/07
Lovely!
Very interesting handling of this. I hope you place with it! Kudos!
Bravo!! Excellent on everything. Loved the story. The conversation was great. The characters realistic. Loved the historical setting. And, of course, loved the romance. Great job!
05/18/07
Aye, lass, you did a grand job of it!
10/18/07
Bonnie, I loved this phrase: "and we keep fine,". I could hear the accident in the voice and this lass and knight as they spoke. This was well done.