The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1938 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
05/04/07
Oh, my - did THIS hit a chord! Excellent example with excellent point well given. This one stung and convicted this reader - as I'm sure it will many others. Wonderfully written with an extremely important biblical truth we all need to remember and follow!
How true and on the mark. Good pov.
05/05/07
I especially liked this point: "that leads to salvation and leaves no regret.”
05/05/07
Excellent writing and the message is both timely and timeless. Thank you.
05/06/07
Excellent message.
05/08/07
A great message -- really gets one thinking. Well written. Your analogy with the disobedient child really works.
05/08/07
One of the best messages this week--very meaningful, and masterfully stated.
You are so on-target with this, and there is no mistaking your point. Thanks for giving this reader something to ponder.
"...we may have unconfessed sin our lives because sin without true sorrow is unconfessed sin." OUCH!

This is a perfect devotional, in every way. You have done a beautiful job.

Blessings, Cheri
05/09/07
Ouch! A necessary message delivered kindly, even though you didn't pull any punches...There's no escaping from this one. Very well done. (thank you for spelling out the truth!)
05/10/07
Jan, this is one of my favorites this week! A message in due season, one to be taken to heart!