The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 901 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
04/13/07
Very clever updating of the resurrection story!
04/14/07
I especially loved the picture these lines gave me: "I returned home after the news report and prayer yesterday, and there was my godly grandmother in our courtyard surrounded by neighbors. Not so unusual, you say? Except she’s been dead for two years!" Good job.
04/14/07
Bravo! Good job!
04/14/07
I didn't realize at first that the Rabbi was Christ. But I liked this story - and it was, and still is a mystery. Well done, and intrigued the reader to the very end. Nice job!
I love how you told this story as a mystery. Great job!
An original way to tell a familiar story! Loved it.
04/17/07
I really liked the newsman's "voice" to this - it felt quite authentic most of the time. I very unique take on the topic - and the story!
I can just see this all happening right there and then. Your descriptions are very good and the storyline was certainly engaging! I liked the part best with the "godly grandmother' who'd been dead for two years. Never quite put much thought to that. Great writing! ^_^
04/18/07
Great take on the mystery, POV, just an all over good read!
Well done. I think that you and I must have been thinking alike when we heard about the 'mystery genre'! ;)

It was very original to write this piece as a news report. It must have been truly amazing for these witnesses!