The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 2146 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Well done...I can't say anymore cause the scene is so fresh in my mind...well done
02/17/07
A beautiful story, well written. Due to it's content, it's difficult to say that I enjoyed the read - but I enjoyed the sentiment, the thoughts, and the craftsman's repentence. Nice work.
02/19/07
Oooh, your last sentence gave me chills.
02/19/07
You have a great talent for putting us right there. A haunting scene, but a very well written one.
02/19/07
A powerful entry. You gave this story life and made it so personal. Your account gives us an insight to the thoughts of the unbelievers of the time and the cross you made for him is symbolic of our sins for which he died. Splendidly done.
What's left to say. Good work, although I, too, did not "enjoy" the reading, it was very real and told a great story.
Oh...wow. When I realized what this was about, part of me didn't want to finish it, but I had to keep on reading. I liked this very much for its message. Well done.
02/21/07
Wonderful - I was right there.
02/22/07
Wow! You captured his feelings well. His repentance gave us something 'better' to focus on and leave with. Wow.
02/22/07
Despite having such a grim job of carving the cross for Christ, God used this man's abilities and experience to help him see the Lord as well as his own sins. I just love when He does that! Terrific job!