The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 974 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
This is excellent writing. The use of imagery gives me a sense of being right there in the New Testament world. The description of our Lord is fitting, according to the picture the Scriptures paint of Him. I get the feeling that though this is fiction, it could have really happened.
01/20/07
Today, being the original Rest Day given to Man in the beginning - when God created this world; I intended to read some Bible scritures; but instead I'm reading some of my co-writers entries. Yours was a a delight and a blessing! Great "revealing", written well, and touched me deeply. Well done! A great read...and I thank you. Kudos!
01/23/07
In all honesty and sincerity. This has one of the best written opening paragraphs I have ever read here. The entire story was superb. I'd say masterful, but this story is in a class by itself. The perspective is unique and creative, but the heart of the story is so real and anointed. As a total entry, this is one of the top five I have read. God bless.
01/25/07
I wish I had written all the above comments. (I particularly like Chrissy's way with specific remarks :)

This is such gripping writing that it actually gives me chills. You really know how to get inside your narrator and pull your reader into the man's heart.

I appreciate your generous comments on my own writing, too, Mid. Your words make me want to get better acquainted with you. It sounds as if you possess a deep well of material we'd all like to see unfold for us through your writing. Thank you, Friend!
Mid, your writing has a way of placing the reader smack in the middle of ythe setting. The descriptions are beautiful as well. Very, very well done.