The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1094 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
Wow! What an amazing story!
04/11/05
This brought tears to my eyes. A wonderful story of mutual loyalty.
04/11/05
This was very original and I liked the take on the topic.
04/11/05
This was very well told and interesting. A perfect example of "man's best friend"!
In my opinion, you could never have a better earthly friend than the one I just read about. Great story, I love it.
04/15/05
Thank you, thank you, thank you -- for your description of unconsciousness. I would have preferred some definite descriptive choices instead of "almost panicked" and "awoke -- sort of". And in the beginning a better transition for the reader letting us know the friend in question is actually an animal -- with perhaps a slight exploration as to whether animals can qualify as true friends for people, then the story that follows to illustrate. Very nice on the whole, though.
04/16/05
wow ... quite dramatic! I thought it was going to be a "how fun dogs are" story. But what a twist! Quite a dog! Thanks for writing it!
04/19/05
Henry, it was wonderful to see your entry appear in the Editor's Choice listing - and receive Highly Commended for Level 3. The competition in your level for this Challenge was very high (as most of the Editor's Choice winners came from that level), so well done. With love, Deb (Challenge Co-ordinator)
04/21/05
What a great story. Very well written.