The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1853 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
I enjoyed this very much. Your words allowed me to be right there on the beach with each and every one of your characters. I found myself holding my breath waiting to see if Paul was going to live. Excellent job!
11/20/06
Beautifully written story! I could see, hear, and feel everything as though I were there!
11/21/06
You've got some really great descriptive passages, and a wonderfully suspenseful story.
11/21/06
Very action packed, great details - loved that the team came to their rescue :)
11/21/06
An enjoyable story and it definitely held my attention from beginning to end. Thanks so much for sharing this
11/21/06
Good personal descriptions, I really liked the way it was posed throught the main character's eyes. Thanks for sharing.
11/21/06
A gripping read. From the beginning of the story I sensed what was going to happen, and yet I was engrossed to the end. I liked your description of the twin girls playing in the sand. Thanks goodness for a whole team of lifeguards coming to the rescue. Good job!
11/21/06
Great description and detail - you definitely had me hooked throughout.
11/21/06
Wow. Very gripping, as others have said. It kept me interested throughout.
11/22/06
A well written and enjoyable read. A "laid back" day that ballooned into a crisis of life and death. Nicely done.
11/23/06
A good piece of writing that emphasizes the importance of paying attention to those niggling doubts.
11/23/06
Thank God for those soccer players! Well written.
11/24/06
An engaging story, kept my attention throughout. Love the 'lifeguards.'