The Official Writing Challenge
This article has been read 1259 times
Member Comments
Member
Date
11/03/06
The love of the Lord for us all... how can we not but love Him in return.
You made me feel what this young man was feeling. This is wonderfully done.
Great story! I love Biblica fiction and this one did not dissapoint.
11/05/06
Very good! I felt as if I were there, and you added lots of nice little realistic touches (e.g. the stubbed toe). One misplaced apostrophe (in "Rabbi's") is the only little error I could find in this wonderful period piece.
11/06/06
Wow - I really enjoyed reading this! I loved, loved, loved it!

Great atmosphere, and a very creative perspective of the topic. Good work!
11/06/06
You drew me in from your wonderful beginning, and I was captivated throughout. A great story. Very nicely done.
11/06/06
Very enjoyable read. The storyline captured my attention and held it throughout. It was nice to see Jesus through the eyes of a child. Well done.
11/07/06
A very nice story and so visible through your wonderful words. Thanks so much for sharing this!
11/07/06
I loved the description of the desperate run home - and the fact that the master cared that the child would get in trouble. Very touching.